1. 76% of your packaging is made of recycled plastic. Why not 100%?
Currently, 76% is the maximum on the market – because the part of the packaging that comes into direct contact with the formula must be made of new plastic, according to regulations. Be sure: as soon as the laws change, we will be the first to use even more recycled material.
2. What does 100% recyclable mean? How can I recycle my lip balm then?
- The formula goes on the lips (we hope so!) – or in the organic waste.
- The stick belongs in the recycling garbage can or the yellow bag
- The outer packaging made of paper should be thrown into the waste paper bin.
3. Why do you emphasize that you are free of animal testing? Isn’t that forbidden in the EU anyway?
In the EU, animal testing on the finished product has been banned since 2013, that’s true. For us, that didn’t go far enough: we’re proud that our products have been approved as cruelty free and carry the Leaping Bunny logo. Leaping Bunny is a global program that requires standards free of animal cruelty beyond legal requirements. To learn more, visit www.crueltyfreeinternational.org.
4. Are your products vegan?
No, since our organic lip balms contain beeswax, they are not vegan.
5. Where do you actually produce?
We produce your lovely lip balms locally here in beautiful Germany 😉
6. What does the Ecocert seal mean?
The EcoCert Cosmos Organic seal is a European seal that confirms the high quality of our organic ingredients. In addition, Ecocert is committed to resource conservation and reasonable working conditions.
7. Why are your lip balms good for my lips?
All our formulas contain only the highest quality ingredients: organic shea butter, organic waxes and organic jojoba oil give the delicate skin of your lips exactly the care they need.